Sustainability is one of the core values of Apartments sata, a company that offers quality tourist accommodation in Barcelona. Since our inception, we have opted for a business model that respects the environment, society and the economy, and that contributes to the sustainable development of our surroundings.To this end, we have undertaken various concrete actions that demonstrate our commitment to sustainability, such as, for example:
– The installation of photovoltaic panels in some of our buildings, which allow us to generate our own clean energy and reduce CO2 emissions.
– The use of led lights in all our apartments, which consume less electricity and have a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs.
– The promotion and facilitation of recycling among our guests, providing them with specific containers to separate waste and facilitating their selective collection.
– Donations to furniture and textile foundations, which allow us to give a second life to the objects that we no longer use and avoid the waste of resources.
– Promotion of local commerce, recommending to our guests the nearby establishments that offer quality products and services and respectful with the environment.
These are just some of the measures that we have adopted to be a more sustainable company, but we are not satisfied with that. Our goal is to keep improving. At Apartments sata we believe that sustainability is not only a responsibility, but also an opportunity. An opportunity to be part of the change we want to see in the world.
"Aquesta actuació està impulsada i subvencionada pel Servei Públic d'Ocupació de Catalunya i finançada al 100% pel Fons Social Europeu com a part de la resposta de la Unió Europea a la pandèmia de COVID-19"