6 Restaurants to enjoy near Apartaments Sata Sagrada Familia Area
When you rent an apartment for a short or long term, you do not always want to cook. Therefore, from Apartments Sata, we wold like to recommend a few restaurants in the district, here is our selection.
Sata Apartments, apartments for rent for months with a great gastronomic offer in the neighborhood
The neighborhood of Gracia Nova where our Sata Sagrada Familia Apartments are located have a wide gastronomic offer. So if you have rented an apartment for days, weeks or months do not hesitate to try one of these restaurants.
- Soco (Italian, pizza, international): A pleasant restaurant ideal for family or friends. A good quality – price ratio and attentive service. We especially recommend the Nachos (a different recipe) and the Pizzas with their fine dough. Whatch out!, on Fridays and weekends it’s packed to the brim, so if you’ve rented an apartment for days, keep that in mind. You can always order to go and eat comfortably in the apartment. (street pi i margall 41. 3 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- Dolce Pizza and Los Veganos (vegan food): One of the few vegan / vegetarian options in the neighborhood. Zucchini rolls, tofu frankfurters, lentil burgers, smoothies … in a relaxed atmosphere and with a friendly and pleasant service. Definitely a good choice for healthy food very close to the apartments. (street hipòlit lázaro 34, 3 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- Ca la Flor (traditional cuisine): Typical restaurant with exceptional daily menu. Daily menus with good product quality and good preparation. A traditional cuisine with homemade dishes: onion soup, grilled steak with potatoes (natural), fried anchovies … If you have rented an apartment for weeks you can not miss a characteristic daily menu restaurant! ! (calle secretari coloma 10. 2 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- Totoro (sushi): Sushi restaurant and other Japanese varieties, in an informal atmosphere. Although it is not typical local cuisine, if you have rented an apartment for months you can always slip away. Highlight the good quality – price ratio, considering that it is sushi. The only downside is that it is a small place so if you have a craving for sushi, go soon. (Legalitat Street 74. 3 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- MIC sopars (fondues): If you love fondues, this is your restaurant: Cheese, meat, chocolate fondues … pick and choose!!!. They offer a wide menu with fix price for groups of 8 and above with the three varieties of fondues. If you have rented an apartment for a season with a group of friends you have nowhere to go. Keep in mind that they only open for the night from Tuesday to Saturday. (Calle Bruniquer 44. 6 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- L’ombú (creative cuisine): A restaurant with a creative cuisine in the neighborhood of Gracia, as they define themselves. No doubt a restaurant with very well prepared dishes and an excellent option for a slightly more special day. If you come with your partner or with an intimate group of friends to spend a few days, do not hesitate. To emphasize, from our humble opinion, the gnocchi, the tempura of vegetables and the wok, without forgetting the quality of the meats. If the dessert is one of your weaknesses, you will enjoy when they show you the options. (Calle Cerdenay 445. 2 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area)
These six restaurants are just a selection but there are many more gastronomic offers nearby, do not hesitate to ask at the office, located on the ground floor, for other options. We are here to help.