- Work reasons
- Studies / masters / Post degrees
- Works in the habitual residence
- Medical treatments
- Separation / divorce situations
- In-pas in search of a permanent home
- Fully furnished apartments, kitchen equipped with what you need to prepare a meal, one or two bedrooms.
- Basic services electricity, water.
- Bed / bath linens
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Identity documents
- Reason for the need for a seasonal rental and document proving and justifying the temporary nature.
- Submit bail
- Monthly rent payment
- Provide the lease for use other than housing specifying:
- The agreed duration
- Reason why the rent is monthly / temporary
- The amount of the deposit
- Monthly rent
- Delivery of housing with optimal conditions of habitability
- Refund of the deposit once the term to check the condition of the home has concluded.
- with your habits, like getting up sooner or later or whenever you want.
- your habits of having breakfast in your pajamas watching cartoons in front of the TV (everyone likes them).
- your way of doing, with or without your schedules.
- your meals, with your ingredients, to your liking and according to your needs.
- Hospital de Mar
- Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
- Nova Icaria Beach
- Hospital Sant Pau
- Sagrada Familia
- Hospital Vall d’Hebron
- Park Guell
- IED (Escuela Superior de Diseño)
- INSA (Bussines Marketing & Communication School)
- The Parc del Clot
- The Parc del Center del Poblenou, which was designed by Jean Nouvel,
- Nova Icaria
- Bogatell Beach
- Barceloneta Beach
- Soco (Italian, pizza, international): A pleasant restaurant ideal for family or friends. A good quality – price ratio and attentive service. We especially recommend the Nachos (a different recipe) and the Pizzas with their fine dough. Whatch out!, on Fridays and weekends it’s packed to the brim, so if you’ve rented an apartment for days, keep that in mind. You can always order to go and eat comfortably in the apartment. (street pi i margall 41. 3 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- Dolce Pizza and Los Veganos (vegan food): One of the few vegan / vegetarian options in the neighborhood. Zucchini rolls, tofu frankfurters, lentil burgers, smoothies … in a relaxed atmosphere and with a friendly and pleasant service. Definitely a good choice for healthy food very close to the apartments. (street hipòlit lázaro 34, 3 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- Ca la Flor (traditional cuisine): Typical restaurant with exceptional daily menu. Daily menus with good product quality and good preparation. A traditional cuisine with homemade dishes: onion soup, grilled steak with potatoes (natural), fried anchovies … If you have rented an apartment for weeks you can not miss a characteristic daily menu restaurant! ! (calle secretari coloma 10. 2 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- Totoro (sushi): Sushi restaurant and other Japanese varieties, in an informal atmosphere. Although it is not typical local cuisine, if you have rented an apartment for months you can always slip away. Highlight the good quality – price ratio, considering that it is sushi. The only downside is that it is a small place so if you have a craving for sushi, go soon. (Legalitat Street 74. 3 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- MIC sopars (fondues): If you love fondues, this is your restaurant: Cheese, meat, chocolate fondues … pick and choose!!!. They offer a wide menu with fix price for groups of 8 and above with the three varieties of fondues. If you have rented an apartment for a season with a group of friends you have nowhere to go. Keep in mind that they only open for the night from Tuesday to Saturday. (Calle Bruniquer 44. 6 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area).
- L’ombú (creative cuisine): A restaurant with a creative cuisine in the neighborhood of Gracia, as they define themselves. No doubt a restaurant with very well prepared dishes and an excellent option for a slightly more special day. If you come with your partner or with an intimate group of friends to spend a few days, do not hesitate. To emphasize, from our humble opinion, the gnocchi, the tempura of vegetables and the wok, without forgetting the quality of the meats. If the dessert is one of your weaknesses, you will enjoy when they show you the options. (Calle Cerdenay 445. 2 minutes walk from Apartments Sata Sagrada Familia Area)
- Walk through its streets and you will find roses stands of students from different schools who try to collect money for their study trip.
- Come to the Plaza de la Vila de Gracia to the book fair.
- Enter the Lesseps market and enjoy the staging of the Legend of Sant Jordi i el Drac (Saint George and the Dragon)
- Music in the Old Factory of Estrella Damm, concerts all day.
- Countless stalls of books and roses throughout its streets.
- The Paseo San Juan with its stages
- You can buy solidarity roses.
- Visit the town hall accompanied by historical figures.
- Enjoy “Night of the Dragon” in the King’s Square.
- Are you feeling bad? There is a pharmacy 30 seconds from the apartments.
- Do you want fresh bread for breakfast? the bakery is 40 seconds away.
- Are you on vacation and do not want to cook? Ask us about the wide range of restaurants that you have 10 minutes from the apartments sata park guell area. From the excellent “Taberna de Lesseps” for the most gourmets, to the most succulent hot dogs of “El Pibe”, the traditional daily menu of “El Canario” or the Japanese take away “SushiBo”.
- Have you come to study? You can not stop going to the Jaume Fuster Library 2 minutes walk away, it’s spectacular.
- Have you broken your phone case and need one to get out of step? A “cheap” bazaar 3 minutes away ….
Looking for a monthly rental apartment ?
The monthly rent or seasonal rent is a type of lease that differs from the “traditional” lease not only for the duration (temporary) of the contract but also in the intentionality or reasons why of the temporary nature. A monthly or seasonal rental is an occasional or temporary solution to a specific situation such as:
And other similar situations, where the purpose is not to establish a permanent residence. That is why the specific contract “Lease contract for use other than that housing”
Apartamentos Sata offers apartments in Barcelona, specific for this type of seasonal lease, where the homes meet all the appropriate habitability conditions.
In short, apartments that allow you to feel like at home, for a concrete period without the problems of a habitual residence.
The extent of this type of temporary rentals is decided between the parties according to the situation of need and possible extensions since, it is not always easy to limit an exact period: works that we know when they start but not when they end, medical treatments that may lengthen …
As we previously advanced beyond the extent, the important thing is the purpose or reason for which a seasonal lease is required. That is why the contract includes the reason for the need for a monthly rent / temporary and in Apartamentos Sata we also require the supporting document such as: employment contract that has generated the need for rent, document / university registration / master …, Hospital / Clinic document with the duration of the treatment…
In short, to rent an apartment for months / seasonal rental:
Requirements by the tenant:
Obligations of the lessor:
If you are interested in renting an apartment for months, Apartamentos Sata is the best option.
Have you thought about renting an apartment to recounter with your loved ones?
Today more than ever we have learned what it means to be away from our family, friends and loved ones since, for one reason or another, re unification has not been possible and although technology helps us to overcome the distance and make it a little more bearable, we miss those long talks over coffee, that sleepy “good morning” in the kitchen or sharing a carefully prepared dinner.
Rent apartments for months, weeks or days and enjoy the reunion in Barcelona
and also share it with those people with whom you have been so long without seeing.
The Sata Apartments combine comfort, privacy, autonomy with unbeatable locations in Barcelona, to be closer to the ones you love and who currently reside in Barcelona, for work or studies … Choose the neighborhood that best suits your needs:
Apartamentos Sata Olimpic Village Area in Sant Marti District:
Apartamentos Sata Sagrada Familia Area in Gracia Nova district:
Enjoy yours again at home, with apartments for days or months, you decide how long you want to stay.
We are happy to welcome you!
APARTMENTS SATA, DISCOVER THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF VILLA OLÍMPICA AND SANT MARTÍ
At Apartamentos Sata, we like to explain to our guests how Barcelona is built through its neighborhoods. Neighborhoods with their own history and identity that enrich a unique Barcelona. One of these districts is Sant Martí, where our Sata Olympic Village Area Apartments are placed.
We encourage our host either mid stay and short stay to discover this fantastic district of Sant Martí, that stretches from the lower part of the old town, Ciutat Vella, and the Eixample, to the river Besós and showcases the most recent transformation of the city and its seafront.
The regeneration of the former industrial area of Poblenou as the new technology district, 22@, the reclaimed city’s beaches, and the completion of the section of the Avinguda Diagonal by the sea, are just some of the town-planning interventions that define modern Barcelona, you may enjoy from Apartamentos Sata.
The district of Sant Martí summarizes the past and the future of Barcelona: the city’s agricultural and industrial past and the future, which looks to modernity with the transformation of neighborhoods, reclaimed beaches and major projects of contemporary architecture.
Our seasonal rental apartments allow you to enjoy this area that brings together very interesting architectural and historical landmarks that also tell us about the past and the future, such as the former factories that have been converted into cultural facilities and modern buildings, and those in the waterfront area, the Forum, and 22@.
Sata Apartments, rent apartments for months to discover the Olympic Village and Sant Martí
As you walk through the neighborhoods, you’ll see how Barcelona’s industrial past has left its imprint and is enjoying a surprising modernity that blends in harmoniously with new parks and green areas, such as:
Or splendid beaches claimed for the city for the 1992 Olympic Games, such as those of the Olympic Village:
6 Restaurants to enjoy near Apartaments Sata Sagrada Familia Area
When you rent an apartment for a short or long term, you do not always want to cook. Therefore, from Apartments Sata, we wold like to recommend a few restaurants in the district, here is our selection.
Sata Apartments, apartments for rent for months with a great gastronomic offer in the neighborhood
The neighborhood of Gracia Nova where our Sata Sagrada Familia Apartments are located have a wide gastronomic offer. So if you have rented an apartment for days, weeks or months do not hesitate to try one of these restaurants.
These six restaurants are just a selection but there are many more gastronomic offers nearby, do not hesitate to ask at the office, located on the ground floor, for other options. We are here to help.
Enjoy the most original and essential Sant Jordi 2018 with Sata Rent Apartments Barcelona.
If you are thinking about making a break and spending a few days out, Barcelona is your choice, do not hesitate, rent a seasonal apartment and come and enjoy Sant Jordi.
April 23 is a marked date, it is Sant Jordi, a day full of Catalan tradition where books and roses take to the streets in their eagerness to promote culture and love. Barcelona is adorned with book stands everywhere and stands of roses of all colors.
Sata apartments, apartment rentals for Sant Jordi day.
The main meeting point is La Rambla, where writers dedicate and sign their books and florists sell their roses. But not everything is La Rambla, all neighborhoods have their activities and from Apartamentos Sata we would like to make you a participant.
If you are thinking of an apartment for days, weeks or months in Sata Park Guell Area, enter the neighborhood of Gracia:
If you are inclined for a short stay in Sata Sagrada Familia Area, the neighborhood offers you:
If you decide to rent an apartment in Sata Olimpic Village Area, come to the neighborhood of Ciutat Vella:
Not everything is roses and books, let’s not forget the Dragon, the other great protagonist of the day.
If you have time and you decide to rent an apartment for a season, make the day of Sant Jordi the starting signal in your search for the dragons of Barcelona. Currently there are more than 400 dragons documented in facades, parks, doorknobs, sculptures … throughout Barcelona. Do you dare to find them?
Park Guell the best apartments for rent in Barcelona
Have you rented an apartment for months or days at Apartamentos Sata Park Güell Area? We invite you to know more about the neighborhood, so you can feel at home.
Welcome to Barcelona neighborhood of Sant Gervasi, a quiet and familiar neighborhood where our apartments are very close to the Plaza Lesseps. The square is characterized by its playgrounds, bars and other shops that make the stay, whether for a long or short season, very comfortable and pleasant.
If you are looking for an apartment rental service in Barcelona, we are what you are looking for
Everything you may need during the months or days that you stay with us you will surely find in the neighborhood …
In short, a typical neighborhood with all the services you may need.
If you come to Barcelona for more time and stay a longer season (weeks / months), in Sata Park Guell Area Apartments, we invite you to visit another area of the neighborhood, so you can live with greater intensity in Barcelona, but that will be in another post.